The latest version of TaiG Jailbreak is released by TaiG team and this tool is famous because of its great performance and ideal for jailbreaking your iPhone.
This Jailbreak tool works with following digital devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s.
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2.
- iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3.
- iPod touch 5th generation.
Keep in mind some tips before we start process:
- This TaiG Jailbreak tool is compatible for both Mac and Windows users. Some tutorials are also available for Mac users to how jailbreak their iOS 8.4 using this amazing tool on Mac.
- The tool we discuss here works on iOS 8.4, 8.3, 8.2 and 8.1.3. Before we start the process please secure your personal and secrete data by creating backup using iCloud or iTunes.
- Sometimes this process not works properly because of some certain type of reason, so its better idea to have an escape plan.
- Don’t forget to deactivate your iPhone Anti Virus or any Firewalls for temporarily because it can stop TaiG Jailbreak tool from connecting to the internet.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using TaiG Jailbreak
First Step: As I mentioned above that before we start act on this plan please secure your data by taking a backup by using iCloud or iTune.
Second Step: In this step you have to download updated version of TaiG jailbreak tool on your computer, which is provided on here and don’t forget to unzip the zip file after downloaded it.
Third Step: After downloading the updated version of TaiG Jailbreak please connect your iPhone device to your computer with the help of USB cable.
Fourth Step: For instant you have to remove or deactivate the Passcode of your iPhone from Setting > Touch ID and Passcode.
Fifth Step: For small period of time please turn off Find My iPhone from Setting > iCloud> Find My iPhone.
Sixth Step: After completing all these step the next step is to unzip the file you downloaded and run the TaiG.exe file by right click on it and select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option which is available there.
Seventh Step: In this step your iPhone will detected by TaiG tool, but it will take some time while detecting it. After detecting your iPhone it will show the firmware version. If you become sure that its showing correct firmware version then deselect the 3k assistant 2.3.0, just below 1.1.18.
Eighth Step: After this click on the Green button and start to proceed. When it will start, you’ll see the progress in the form of circular bar.
Ninth Step: Once this process is completed then your device will reboot automatically means restart and you’ll see the Cydia icon on Home Screen. This means that now your iPhone is free from jail and TaiG jailbreak also let you know that the jailbreak process is completed successfully.